WELCOME TO THE TRIBECA FILM FESTIVAL INDUSTRY OFFICE
We look forward to working with you at Tribeca Film Festival 2018 in what’s shaping up to be a fantastic lineup of films, VR, TV, panels, and more. Stay tuned for up-to-the-minute information as we draw nearer to the Festival.
Industry accreditation is reserved for film industry professionals only. All industry pass applications will be reviewed by our Industry department prior to payment.
Accreditation opens on February 5, 2018. Once accredited, you'll receive more information on how to finalize your pass.
Ongoing late registration for accreditation is March 16 - April 29. Applications submitted after this date are subject to delays.
TFF maintains an online industry guide for all accredited film industry professionals. You will have the option to include your contact information in the Industry Guide as part of the registration process.
INDUSTRY PASS BENEFITS
TFF Industry passes and benefits are described here.
INDUSTRY PASS RESTRICTIONS
- Industry passes are valid for the duration of the 2018 Tribeca Film Festival (April 18 - 29, 2018).
- A valid Industry pass must be clearly displayed and shown upon request.
- Passes require a photo and are non-transferable.
- Passes remain the property of Tribeca and must be surrendered upon request.
- There is a fee of $50 to replace lost Industry passes.
APPLY FOR ACCREDITATION
You must be logged in before you can apply for accreditation.
CONTACT THE INDUSTRY DEPARTMENT
Phone: +1 646-722-9021